- When other people have touched your cards.
- You’ve bought a new or second hand deck.
- You’ve done a particularly draining reading.
- Your tarot cards have been sitting dormant or unused for quite some time.
- You or your tarot cards have been exposed to a lot of negative energy (for example a particularly negative client, or a challenging situation in your own personal life).
- Your tarot readings are beginning to feel unclear, disconnected or stuck.
- Your cards have fallen all over the floor or had some other sort of accident.
- You simply want to reconnect with your cards.